Our second LNAP event will take place on November 19, 2015, from 8pm until 8am, in the Rutherford Library.
Come back soon for more information. You can also get regular updates on our event Facebook page.
- The LNAP is an all-night event with several goals: to help students whose schedules do not permit them to visit support centres during the day; to encourage healthy working habits; and to bring attention to Writing Centres by creating a unique and fun atmosphere for students who are looking for help with their writing assignments.
- Throughout the night, participants will be able to bring their writing projects, participate in one-on-one tutoring sessions (French-speaking tutors from Campus Saint Jean will be there!), talk about their ideas, eat, participate in workshops, etc.
- Rapid Fire Theatre will provide some entertainment for the opening ceremony.
- There will be an international dinner at midnight, snacks and coffee all night, and a survivors' breakfast at 7:00 am. See the details right there.
- See the schedule of workshops and activities.
- See the one-on-one tutoring schedule on the One-on-one tutoring page.
- To avoid long lines at the beginning of the event, you can pre-register here. Make sure to bring your OneCard to verify your registration.
- Our Facebook page is right there, like us to stay updated.
- Our Twitter hashtag is #UofA_LNAP.
- Print and post our poster everywhere on campus.
- Safewalk teams will be available all night to walk people to and from the event from student residences and some off-campus locations (maps to be provided later).
- The event is wheelchair accessible.